Project name: SSF – CashBack Changing Lives
Age range: 10 – 25 years
Number of Young People Project expects to work with: 1,861
SSF will deliver in areas of multiple-deprivation with young people whose communities and lives are most affected by crime. We will use trauma informed approaches to deliver multisport and youth work programmes to change and improve young people’s lives and will deliver the following programmes:
- Street work; Working with young people who are involved in anti-social behaviour, establishing and building positive relationships to engage them in positive activity.
- Chance:2:Be; Referral based alternative education personal development programme for young people disengaged from education. Offering a safe place to engage in learning and access pathways to education, training, or employment.
- Young Leaders; Leadership programme for SSF young people to become volunteers within their local community.
- Twilight; Diversionary multisport physical activity and issue-based youth work programme delivered in communities experiencing high levels of anti-social behaviour. Delivered in the heart of communities to increase physical levels and support young people to build positive relationships with their community.
- Education Through Cashback; Accredited modules delivered to young people, supporting them to achieve accreditations at a pace appropriate for them in a secure and safe learning environment.
Areas where project will be delivered:
Fife; Glasgow City; North Ayrshire; Stirling
Children’s Rights and Wellbeing Impact Assessment
Please find a link here to Scottish Sports Futures’s Children’s Rights and Wellbeing Impact Assessment (CRWIA) in respect of this CashBack for Communities project.